Sunday, March 13, 2011

Short and Sweet

What an amazing-photofilled weekend. Friday I photographed an amazing couple for their engagement photos (Janalee and Eric - blog post soon to come). Saturday I had plans to park myself in front of the computer and edit those in addition to continuing work on the Miss Santee and Miss La Mesa Pageant where I was the official photographer again this year. I received an email Wednesday asking if I would like to shoot a short wedding on Saturday. Of course I wanted to. It was confirmed Thursday, and off I went.

I had not met Stephan or Michelle prior to their wedding and had no idea what to expect. Stephan assured me they were an easy going couple and just needed a few hours of photography. When I arrived Stefan, a handsome, tattoo covered gentleman and was very gracious of me being there. I scouted out a few locations and found a great spot where we could do the formal photos before the ceremony.

Venue: First Unitarian Church

Enjoy.

Michelle had a beautiful baby boy 4 weeks ago. I cant believe it!

I love the look Grandma gave me when I took this. It is such a precious moment, and you can tell she is so proud.

Father and son.



I think this is one of my favorite photos to date, and is truly what a wedding is about. Love and family.


Did I mention Stefan had a few tattoos. What I enjoy most about this photo is the extreme masculine hands holding something so delicate. 









Finally, the beautiful couple as we say our goodbyes.


Thank you.http://www.redtiephotography.net

No comments:

Post a Comment