Sunday, March 20, 2011

Not a "normal" engagement

I would like to introduce you to Lara and Albert. After their consultation, they told me they didnt want a "typical" engagement shoot. They told me they are at the age where all of their friends are getting married, and they quickly became bored with the same shots they were seeing. Hopefully I was able to give them something a little different. 




We first started the shoot off with their puppy, Bandit! He apparently is getting quite friendly with Albert.


Then a cute shot...

...turned into a wet willie!


Albert won Lara a toy after some games on the board walk.





I told Albert that I was going to have them kiss a lot, and he responded "Aw man!" I think he actually really enjoyed it.






So going with our non-traditional shoot, we played a little miniature golf.




Bumper Cars!


They kissed and made up.


And kissed again.









Of course it is true that we love San Diego!



They were such good sports. We had to try this shot quite a few times to get the effect I was looking for, but I am glad we finally got it.




I think this is my favorite silhouette shot to date. 



We have much love for the Carousel. 





We finished off the night with the Giant Dipper.


And one final shot, these two are obviously in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment