Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back to blogging

I am back to blogging. It has been quite a while since I have blogged last, and I have been meaning to get back at it. So, here is a little update for you all on what is going on in my life.

Im halfway though my final year at SDSU. This semester has been my toughest yet, but I am on the home stretch. Finally...

I took a break from my job at Best Buy to pursue my photography career, and could have been the best decision I have mad in a while. Ive photographed 25 weddings this year, met some amazing people, grown exponentially, and am still eager to learn and grow in this industry. 

Anyways, I told you it would be brief. How about some photos?

Here is a recent engagement shoot, Megan and Brian. I will be photographing their wedding next year, and am so excited for it.



Here are some from a wedding I shot with a good friend, Sean Walker. Such a great wedding. 
Meet Anna and Travis.


And how about one from Thanksgiving? Aren't we cute, we even match!




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete